Our way of search engine optimization is NOT for all companies
This is an important topic that must be mentioned sooner rather than later. Of course, we’d love to work with every person that has requested our amazing services, especially after reading our many reviews, but that isn’t possible 100% of the time. We pick and choose our clients very carefully, and for good reason. Our collection of standards must be met for us to start doing business. Also, we only take on a restricted quantity of clients at any given time to guarantee optimal attention to your business and ultimate success. We only work with clients who have:
- Healthy and active businesses/No start-ups
- Aren’t involved in any adult content, pyramid schemes, gambling or pharmaceuticals whatsoever
- An excellent item/service as well as an excellent reputation
That’s all there is to it! Our services work best with companies that are working now as well as desiring to move faster and further ahead. To us, this indicates that you’re obtaining consistent traffic as well as making sales currently. You don’t have to be a household name just yet, but you must be present in your market.
We hate long forms and endless paperwork just as much as you do. Our discovery form is straightforward. We must know what you’re selling, obtain an idea of what you’d like to accomplish, and so forth. We’re no different than any physician’s office. We need this information to diagnose exactly what we can do with your website, to see if we’re a good fit for one another.
We will schedule a time to speak with us directly about getting you extraordinary results for your business if you meet the above requirements. Here’s how our process works:
1. First, you’ll complete the discovery form listed below
2. Once completed, we’ll evaluate your information and provide you a free personalized video analysis of your website within 2-3 business days
3. After you’ve gone through the video analysis, we’ll schedule a telephone meeting (lasting maximum 30 minutes) to discuss any further questions